Electronics in automobiles have grown substantially in the last decade and are only expected to increase as cars become more intelligent, energy-efficient, safer and more comfortable. With more function comes the need for more advanced electronics, which require high-reliability materials that can cope with a variety of automotive applications. Henkel offers experience in multiple formulation techniques – for example, marrying adhesive performance with thermal control in hybrid materials – and is providing superior value to automotive manufacturers as they consider next-generation designs. From under-the-hood control to in-cabin comfort, entertainment and safety to exterior lighting, keyless entry and tire sensors, Henkel materials have automotive electronics manufacturers covered -- bumper to bumper.
P4 Full Color LED Module for indoor with 256x128mm size,can be assembled singly with magnets on iron frames,and can be combined with cabinets, for permanent fixed install or rental use, with high gray scale and good uniformity, cheap price
1. SMD led encapsultion ensure wide view angle,good uniformity
2.Slim thickness and light weight, easy to move and transport,save package rooms and shipping cost
3. Black led lamp body make high contrast ratio, high gray scale, perfect display vision
4. Dot to dot maintenance make repaireing easily and quickly, save much material cost and labour cost
5. Coverred with mask keep the lamps from impact,good protection
6. Can be assembled with cabinets or on rackes with magnets