Conductive cooling throught metal core board to reduce the heat emitted.
PCB capability and services
1. Rigid Single-sided, double-sided & multi-layer PCB (up to 30 layers)
2. Flexible PCB (up to 10 layers)
3. Rigid-flex PCB (up to 8 layers)
4. CEM-1, CEM-3 FR-4, FR-4 High TG, Polyimide, Aluminum-based material.
5. HAL, HAL lead free, Immersion Gold/ Silver/Tin, Hard Gold, OSP surface treatment.
6. Printed Circuit Boards are 94V0 compliant, and adhere to IPC610 Class 2 international PCB standard.
7. Quantities range from prototype to volume production.
8. 100% E-Test
1. Aluminium PCB Circuit Layer
The circuit layer (commonly used electrolytic copper foil) is etched to form the printed circuit, Compared to FR4 material, Aluminium PCB can bear higher electric current when same thick circuit layer and same trace width.
2. Aluminium PCB Insulating Layer /Dielectic Layer
The insulating layer is the core technology of the Aluminium PCB, which mainly serves as the function of adhesion, insulation and heat conduction. The better the thermal conductivity of insulation is, the quicker the components spread the heat when they work, which can realize the purpose like improving power loading of the modules,reducing volume, extending life span and increase the output power. Shinelink has rich experience in manufacturing aluminium PCB with high thermal conductivity.
3. Aluminium PCB Metal Base Layer
Usually, considering the cost and technical characteristic, aluminium is the ideal choice. The available aluminum plates are 6061,5052,1060 etc. If there is a higher heat transfer performance, mechanical properties, electrical properties and other special performance requirements, copper, stainless steel plate, iron plate, silicon steel plate, etc can also be used.
Welcome to our cooperation!