FR-4 with immersion silver pcb is a type of mixed PCB built on 10mil RO4003C substrate and FR-4 combined for the application of SMS Gateway. It's 1.12 mm thick with 4 layers copper of 1oz weight each layer, white silkscreen on blue solder mask and immersion silver on pads. The base material is fromRogers Corp supplying single up PCB per panel. They're fabricated per IPC 6012 Class 2 using supplied Gerber data. Each 25 boards are packed for shipment.
1) Single sided, double sided and multi layers.
2) Insulated metal substrate (IMS PCB) and Metal core PCB (MCPCB)
3) High thermal conductivity to 3W/MK
4) Heavy copper up to 4oz
5) Proceeding thickness: 0.4-6.0mm thick
6) Plate through hole (PTH≥20μm)
7) BGA (minimum pad at 14 mils), Impedance control (+/-10)
8) V-Groove, Punch, CNC mill
9) Long strips, composite aluminum
10) ENIG, HASL, OSP and Immersion tin
FR-4 with immersion silver pcb is mainly used in low noise amplifier, optical coupler, frequency converter, 4G antenna.