The stack up of Aluminum PCB VS.FR-4 PCB
We have compared the price and performance, this part we will discuss about construct or stack up of Aluminum PCB.
Aluminum PCB have three layer stack up.And FR-4 stacks up depend on each application, it can have 1, 2, 3 or even more later.In three layer stack up of Aluminum PCB, the dielectric layer is most different from FR-4 PCB. Aluminum PCB has high heat management most reason is it have dielectric layer.
1.Printed circuit board base material basically has two types: organic substrate materials and inorganic substrate material. The most often used is organic substrate material.
3.Surface mount technology requires PCB base material with high thermal conductivity, excellent heat resistance (150 ℃, 60 min) and weldability (260 ℃, 10 s), high (more than 1.5 x 104 pa) copper foil adhesive strength and bending strength (25 x 104 pa), high conductivity and dielectric constant, good cutting precision (+ / - 0.02 mm) and the compatibility with cleaner, additional requirements appearance smooth level off, not warp, crack, scars and rusty spot, etc.
4.Printed circuit board base material normal thickness is 0.5 mm, 0.7 mm and 0.8 mm, 1 mm and 1.5 mm, 1.6 mm (1.8 mm), 2.7 mm (3.0 mm), 3.2 mm, 4.0 mm and 6.4 mm. 0.7 mm and 1.5 mm thickness of the PCB is used in the design of double panel with gold finger, 1.8 mm and 3.0 mm for non-standard sizes.Printed circuit board size in terms of production, minimum veneer should not be less than 250 x 200 mm, generally the ideal size for (250 ~ 350 mm) x (200 x 250 mm), for the long side is less than 125 mm or edge is less than 100 mm wide PCB, easy to use makeup.
Delivery Time for PCB board:
1) PCB production time: sample: 3-4 days / mass production: within 7 days
2) Component purchase: 2 days if all components is available in our domestic market.
3) PCB Assembly: samples: whthin 2 days / mass production: within 5 days
Shipping Method and Payment terms:
1. By DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT using clients account.
2. We suggest you using our DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT forwarder.
3. By EMS (Usually for Russia Clients), price is high.
4. By sea for mass quantity according to customer's requirement.
5. By customer's Forwarder
6.By Paypal,T/T,West Union,etc.