As the industrial transfer and upgrading, the implementation of the new labor contract law, the economic structure changes bring the rising cost of living in cities, and after 80, 90 staff and liquidity management difficulty, PCB manufacturers are experiencing more and more serious labor shortages and the challenge of rising labor costs, and then bring to the production plan, product quality and profitability.Meanwhile, with the improvement of robot performance and the decrease of price, replacing the traditional production mode of "automation equipment + manual operation" with "automation equipment + manual operation" will become the trend of PCB industry transformation and development.
I. types and characteristics of industrial robots
Industrial robot is a kind of through the repeated programming and automatic control, able to complete certain operations task in the process of producing multi-functional, more degrees of freedom of mechanical and electrical integration of the automatic mechanical equipment and systems, it combines manufacturing host or production line, can be composed of single or multiple machine automation system, under the unattended, implement handling, welding, such as sorting, assembly and painting a variety of production operation.
Since the first generation of robots came into being in the United States in the early 1960s, the development and application of industrial robots have been developing rapidly, and their application in production has been increasingly widespread, which has become an important highly automatic equipment in modern manufacturing industry.
Industrial robot is mainly composed of two parts: body (including mechanical torso, motor, reducer) and electric control (including drive and control system), whose function is to use the actuator at the end to replace hand to grab objects or tools and complete different tasks.At present, there are three mainstream industrial robots, including SCARA(four-axis parallel joint robot), DELTA(parallel robot) and six-axis multi-joint robot (including six-axis multi-joint robot and derived dual-arm robot).
The most remarkable characteristics of industrial robots can be summarized as follows:
1. Programmable.The further development of production automation is flexible automation.Industrial robots can be reprogrammed according to the needs of their work tasks and environmental changes. Therefore, they can play a very good role in the flexible manufacturing process with balanced and high efficiency in small batch and multiple varieties, and they are an important part of the flexible manufacturing system (FMS).
2. Personification.In the mechanical structure, industrial robot has the parts like human walking, waist turning, arm, forearm, wrist, hand claw and so on, and computer in control.In addition, intelligent industrial robots also have many similar human "biosensors", such as skin contact sensor, force sensor, load sensor, vision sensor, sound sensor, language function and so on.Sensors improve the adaptability of industrial robots to the surrounding environment.
3. Universality.In addition to specially designed specialized industrial robots, general industrial robots have better versatility in performing different tasks.For example, replacing the end operator (hand claws, tools, etc.) of an industrial robot can perform different tasks.
Application prospect of industrial robot in PCB industry
At present, the application of industrial robots in PCB industry is still in its infancy and still faces many problems to be solved.PCB industry many line is a standard product, in the process of robot application subject to the limitations of existing space, is limited by the ability of original equipment, in the face of the influence of different factors in the PCB material, but also promote the intelligent robot, the application of various sensor should also consider for factory training a batch of robot can be operation and maintenance staff.
The future application of industrial robots in the PCB industry will present the following trends:
1. From single station or single line application to multi-line application.It is difficult for existing PCB enterprises to fully introduce robots to realize automatic production, which requires a large amount of investment for transformation. However, they can carry out step by step transformation on the single station and single line with conditions, and then gradually expand the application scope after achieving obvious results.
2. From the application of pure robots to the combination of AGV and other intelligent equipment.Most of the material transfer between existing process production lines is manual operation, which can be distributed and implemented to realize the orderly transfer of materials by combining robot and AGV.
3. The existing plants are mainly applied locally, and the construction of new plants will be planned as a whole, which will be directly imported into the applications of robots and AGV.
4. The combination of industrial robots and Internet of things will make the manufacturing process more intelligent and flexible.