1, disconnect,A. There is A break or discontinuity in the line.B, the length of broken line on the line is more than 10mm and cannot be repaired.C, the line break is located near PAD or bore edge,(the line break is maintained at PAD or edge less than or equal to 2mm. The line break is more than 2mm from PAD or bore edge, which is not repairable.)D. Parallel disconnection of adjacent lines cannot be repaired.E, the line gap is broken at the bend (less than or equal to 2mm below the break, which can be repaired. The bend at the break is greater than 2mm, which cannot be repaired).
2, short circuit,A. The short circuit caused by foreign matter between the two lines can be repaired.B, inner short circuit cannot be repaired.
3. Line gapA. The gap of the line is less than 20% of the original line width, which can be repaired.
4. Line sag & indentation,A. The line is not flat. Press the line down and it can be repaired.
5. Tin on the wire,A) the total area of tin dip is less than or equal to 30mm2, which can be repaired, and the area of tin dip is greater than 30mm2, which cannot be repaired
6. Bad line repair,A. The offset of the patch line or the specification of the patch line does not conform to the size of the original line (acceptable if the minimum width or spacing is not affected)
7. Copper exposure on the circuit,A. The anti-solder off on the line can be repaired
8 uneven ink;A. There is ink accumulation or uneven surface on the board, which will affect the appearance.
9. VIAHOL unstoped ink of BGA;A, BGA requires 100% stop-ink,
10. The VIA HOLE of CARD BUS is unblocked inkA, the VIAHOLE at the CARD BUS CONNECTOR needs to be 100% plugged. The inspection method is non-transparent under backlight.
11.VIA HOLE is unplugged;A, the VIA HOLE should be 95% cold, and the HOLE inspection method is non-transparent under backlight
12. Tin contamination: no more than 30mm2
13. Pseudo copper exposure;Maintainable string 5
14. Wrong ink color;Not repairable please do not copy this site contentPart of perforation;
1, plug,A. Foreign matter inside the part hole causes the part hole to be blocked and cannot be repaired.
2, the hole broken,A. The annular hole is broken, causing the hole to be blocked up and down and cannot be repaired.B. Puncture is not repairable.
3. Green paint inside the hole of the part,A. The part hole is covered with anti-welding paint, and the white paint remains can't be repaired
4. NPTH, tin in holeA, NPTH holes are made into PHT holes, which can be repaired.
5. Multiple hole locks, not repairable
6. Hole leakage lock, not repairable.
7. Hole deviation, hole deviation from PAD, not repairable.
8. Big hole, small holeA. The hole size is too small to be repaired.
9, VIA HOLE plug of BGA, not repairable.Iv.
Text:1. Text offset, text offset, overdrawn to tin pad. Not repairable.
2. The color of the text is inconsistent and the color of the text is misprint.
3. Text ghosting, text ghosting can be recognized and maintained.
4. The words are not printed, and the words are not repairable.
5. Text ink stains the board surface, and text ink stains the board surface, which can be repaired.
6. Unclear text, unclear text, influence identification. Maintainable.
7. The text falls off, and 3M600 tape is used for tensile test. The text falls off, which can be repaired.V.
1. Tin cushion notch, which may be repaired due to scratches or other factors.
2. BGA PAD gap; the tin PAD of BGA part has a gap, which cannot be repaired.
3. Poor optical points, tinned burrs, uneven, and non-alignment or misalignment caused by painting, resulting in deviation of parts that cannot be repaired.
4. Uneven spraying of tin by BGA, thick spraying of tin, resulting in flat tin after being pressed by external forces, which cannot be repaired.
5. Optical point shedding, which cannot be repaired.
6. PAD off. PAD off can be repaired.
7. QFP is not under ink and cannot be repaired.
8. If the inks under QFP fall off, the inks under QFP shall be accepted within 3 pieces. Otherwise, it cannot be repaired.
9. Oxidation, PAD discolored due to pollution, repairable.
10. PAD copper exposure. If BGA or QFP PAD copper exposure is not repairable,
11. PAD is covered with white paint or solderproof ink, which can be repaired.
1. PCB interlayer separation, white spots, white spots, non-repairable,
2. Weaving revealed, with weaving marks inside the board, which are greater than or equal to 10mm2 and not repairable.
3. Pollution of the board surface, no ash pressure, fingerprints, oil stains, rosin, glue residue or other external pollution on the board surface, which can be repaired.
4. The molding size is too large and too small, and the tolerance of the external size is beyond the standard of admission
5. Poor cutting, incomplete molding and non-repairable.
6. The plate is too thick, thin and thick to be repaired.
7, the board become warped, board Chou height is greater than 1.6 mm, not repair
8. Moulded rough edges and rough edges caused by poor moulding.