Daily maintenance and maintenance methods
1. The main difference between the vertical electroplating line and horizontal electroplating line of the tank body is that the circuit board transport mode is different, while the maintenance and maintenance methods of the tank body are not substantially different.The washing tanks shall be cleaned once for 7d, the pickling tanks shall be cleaned once and the bath liquid shall be replaced.Check the sprinkler device in the tank once to see if there is any obstruction.The conductive support and contact position of anode and fire line on copper and tin plating slots can be cleaned by wiping with cloth and sandpaper.Check the titanium basket and tin basket for copper bath and tin bath once, replace the damaged titanium basket and tin basket, and add copper ball and tin strip. After adding copper ball and tin strip in 7d, electrolysis of the copper bath and tin bath shall be conducted.
In the 7d, high and low current mode should be used for trial production, so that after the new added copper ball and tin bar are finished, the production performance will be stable before production.The copper ball and anode bag shall be cleaned every 90 times.Activated carbon is used to filter and clean the tank every 120~150d, remove impurities from the tank and clean the tin tank once.
2. The maintenance and maintenance of the vertical electroplating line vibration mechanism is on the vertical electroplating. In order to guarantee the uniformity of surface copper and the effect of hole copper during electroplating, the plate will be vibrated and the tank will be vibrated.
The reducer shall be checked for normal operation and tightness at 30d.Check the fastness of vibration mounting motor bolts;Check the wear of vibrating rubber. If the wear is serious, it should be replaced in time.
Check the contact situation of the power cord in the junction box on 180d, tighten the connector when it becomes loose, and replace the power cord when the insulation layer melts or ages, so as to guarantee the insulation between the power cord.All bearings on the vibration mechanism shall be inspected once, and the last grease shall be replaced timely for severely worn bearings.
3. The maintenance and maintenance of the vertical electroplating line. The vertical electroplating line is used to transmit the circuit board through the vehicle and hanger.Once a week, the crane and the hanger should be cleaned (the crane and the hanger need not be disassembled) to keep the appearance clean. When cleaning, the crane can be cleaned with cloth and sandpaper.Check the hanger once at 30d to see the damage of the hanger;Check and maintain the motor and reducer, check the transmission and ensure its normal operation.180d carry out a thorough cleaning and maintenance of the vehicle and its hanger. The hanger should be removed from the vehicle for cleaning.
4. Maintenance and maintenance of horizontal electroplating line conveyor device: the conveyor device used for horizontal electroplating line is a roller, which USES the rotation of the roller to send the circuit board into each groove continuously. Therefore, the maintenance of horizontal electroplating line conveyor device is different from that of vertical electroplating line.Clean the rollers of horizontal electroplating line once for 7d, and clean the foreign matter adhered on the rollers, so as to ensure the plate surface is clean when conveying the plates;The connection should be checked to see if it is loose.Check the roller once every 180d, check whether the roller is worn or not, and replace the worn roller timely, so as to ensure that there will be no problem of stuck plate in the conveying plate;The transmission gear, transmission shaft and the whole transmission system device should be inspected once, and the problems should be repaired in time.
5. For the maintenance and maintenance of the circulating filtration system, the filter cartridge of the circulating filtration system should be inspected once on 7d to check whether the filter cartridge is leaking.The filter cores should be cleaned or replaced every 10 to 15 days.The filter carbon core should be replaced at 30d to ensure the filter quality and the flow of the filter.The filter pump should be cleaned once and clean the air pump filter cover and screen.Check the contact situation of the power connection of the pump motor for 30 days. If it is found that it is loose, tighten it immediately. If the wire is aging, replace it with a new one.
6. For the maintenance and maintenance of other parts, the output power of the power supply shall be checked twice within 7d.To power supply, electrical control of the popular heat, radiators to check, dust, cleaning, to prevent its impact on heat.Check the electrical devices of the electrical unit at 30d, and replace them in time if damaged or corroded;Check all connectors, repair if there is bad contact, false connection and welding, and replace if there is rust or damage.Check all contacts and relays. If there is poor contact or contact adhesion, replace it in time.Check the main parameters of capacitors, reactors and resistors and replace them as soon as possible.
For automatic feeding system, 7d should be checked and calibrated once.Clean up the scale and dirt on the electric heater on 7d to prevent the internal temperature of the electric heater from being too high.
For each water and air pipe system, it shall be checked once on 7d to see if there is any running or gas leakage, and the pipelines with running or gas leakage should be repaired and replaced in a timely manner.