Hard Gold ITEQ KB PCB
L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram
Double-Sided Rigid PCB
Polyester Glass Fiber Mat Laminate
Flame Retardant Properties:
Basic elements that affect impedance
1) Thickness of trace (T1) 7%
2) Width of trace (W1) 4%
3) Height of laminate (H1) 35%
4) Dielectric constant of board material (Er1) 8%
5) Other factors can be involved, however they have much less affect on the impedance such solder resist, thickness of tin and lead, PCB humidity etc
Main factors affected impedance control (normally ±10%)
1) Generally, desinged width of trace is already fixed, manufacturing procedure is controlled within ±15-20%
2) Generally, the thickness of trace is already fixed at designing period, manufacturing procedure of electroplate is controlled within ±0.8-1.2mil
3) The dielectric constant of the substrate is almost fixed, no much big changes.
4) The above-mentioned factors can be controlled stably, the main affecting factor of impedance control is only left height of laminate.