When ordering a laminate board for a PCB project, the designer or electrical engineer must specify the FR4 PCB thickness. This is measured in inch-based units, such as the thousandth of an inch, or thou, or millimeters, depending on which is most appropriate for the setting. The thickness of a sheet of FR4 ranges widely depending on the needs of the project, but it tends to range from ten thou to three inches.
While board thickness may not seem like a significant factor in the design of a PCB, in reality, it is an essential feature. Board thickness affects several aspects of the board’s functionality, which is why several factors are considered in determining the thickness of a board for design. These include the following.
High Frequency Board fabrica-tion.
PCB Board. Electronic Designers. LED Assembly Line. Jamma Multi Game PCB
1) Material: FR4
2) Board thickness: 1.2mm
3) Surface treatment: HF-HASL
4) Min Hole: 0.15mm
Our PCB board manufacture
* PCB board file with parts list provided by customers
* PCB board made, circuit board parts purchased by us
* Electronic testing circuit board
* Fast delivery, anti-static package
* RoHS Directive-compliant, lead-fre
Testing Procedures For PCB Board
---We perform multiple quality assuring procedures before shipping out any PCB board. These include:
* Visual Inspection
* Flying probe
* Bed of nails
· * Impedance control
· * Solder-ability detection
* Digital metallograghic microscope
· *AOI (Automated Optical Inspection)